Enhanced Derry Longhorn 3194 “Payload Mover” M181 1.0.3
After looking at other trucks to fit into the “Enhanced Series”, I noticed the Derry Longhorn 3194 is another truck in Snow*Runner that is seriously lacking in customization options. While not as insane as the Kodiak SuperTruck, this is another mod with a similar level of depth. I have added a whole host of frame add-ons and customization options to the DL 3194.
The drivetrain has been upgraded, and a new Raised suspension option has been added alongside a host of new tires. The stock 3194 handles like a lumbering beast, which is fitting, but leaves a lot to be desired. I tweaked the steering options a bit to make it a more reasonable truck when the road gets a little twisty. To control the new handling, the track width has been widened, and the center deployable wheel now can be powered if you get stuck.
Changes over the stock 3194 include: (*See notes*)
– Twinsteer engines and sounds where applicable. New engine icon added as well
– Larger fuel tank
– Added CrawlerBox HD gearbox
– New Raised suspension option
– Added wheel options
– Added Autonomous Winch HD
– Added center-rear winch point (from pintle)
– New snorkel options
– New exhaust option
– Full suite of frame add-ons
– Single slot add-ons for use with MiniCrane
– Deployable center axle with selectable power (Truck shows full-time AWD, but axle map shows when connected) *
– Lots of new & changed customization options (Truck spawns with no front bumper)
– No region/exploration lock
– Slight price increase for game balance
* Due to current restrictions on the Test vs Live Server, the center axle uses the rear wheel models. So dually and wide tires clip through the fender. Visually unappealing, but mechanically it works as intended. I will look into updating when next patch is live. See FIRST picture for representation of truck on Live Server with Tayga tires. The other pictures are from the Test Server before “Go Live”. Rookie mistake.
I recommend getting FOXCRF450RIDER’s Off Road Trailers mod if you plan on using the new Raised suspension option.
If you have any comments or concerns, please let me know. And if it’s something that needs to be adjusted, I will group things together and release a patch.
8 Aug 2020 – 1.0.0
– Some clipping on center axle but suspension works as intended on production server. Will try to fix when next update is live.
8 Aug 2020 – 0.9.1 through 0.9.8
More testing for center axle on production server
7 Aug 2020 – 0.9.0
– Early-release version – Subject to changes if problems noticed.