Chevy CK1500 JB Edition 1.3
If anything is bugging out or not working, let me know. If anything is locked, let me know. I will continue to improve this CK1500 as I learn more about this stuff. I might go back and adjust some of the prices on items. I never heard of an XML file until I started playing this game 2 months ago.
Should work with Subscribe only.
– Transmission adjustments + JBE transmission added
– Adjusted the torque on engines (H2 Hummer engine)
– Increased fuel capacity
– Added a few more paint colors
– Added more tire options (I did adjust some tires to handle better)
– Stock suspension adjustments done and added more suspension options. The JBE Flex suspensions are a work in progress. (I don’t like how the hub moves around inside the wheel/rim with some setups, but that seems to be a snowrunner thing when you lift vehicles)
– Added a few more Miscellaneous and Addons that the stock CK1500 doesn’t have. I did increase the supplies with the frame addons.
– I did add a longer, stronger Autonomous Winch
– Side lights under the cab of the truck (Credit to LoB1325. Also helped me with some wheel setups)
– I did add a custom horn to the truck
– Also added a donut spare tire for humor
– Adjusted fog Light and headlight color a little. You can tell the difference between my ck1500 and a default ck1500
The JBE transmission is a work in progress along with the new suspensions. I took a minute tuning the suspension. Still not sure I am happy with it.