Roamer 105 v0.5
This is a mod I’ve been working on, it’s a 105 modified similar to how we would in Australia. It is currently still in progress, next things I will be working on is the customisation variety, texturing the interior and making the dash components functional.
– Engine: 2 choices
– Suspension: 3 choices
– Tires: 3 tire options
– Diff. Lock: Lockable
– Snorkel: 2 Stainless steel snorkels with dual and black versions, and Safari snorkel
– Roof: 2 roof racks and 1 roof top tent with mutliple additional addons
– Headlights: Added now projector headlights in red, blue, purple and green, as well as the standard headlights
– Bonnets: Added a 79 series style bonnet, as well as a single scoop, twin scoop and the standard bonnet
– Bullbars: 3 Bullbar options (Thanks to Rayz/Dan for the modelling work)
– Rear bars: CC Rear bar with Optional tire carrier and fuel carrier for left and right side and WIP custom rear bar (Thanks to Rayz/Dan)
– Rims: 4 choices
– Miscellaneous: Weather shields and sun visor
Optional in dark blue, dark green, sandy taupe, red, white, silver, grey, cherry red, orange and yellow.
Added an engine and engine bay.
Added option to open and close bonnet and rear bar tire swingers
Added multiple new colour choices
Reworked many textures
Added rooftop tent, weathershields, and sun visor
Changed sound design
Added bonnets as a customisable option with 4 different choices
Added headlights as a customisable option with 5 different choices
Spare tires and fuel on CC rear bar should now work as repair and refuel options
Added dual and black versions of both stainless steel snorkel types
Added loads more customisation options as well as some physics to antenna’s and mudflaps!
This update is to fix a bone constraint that wasn’t set up properly which caused the mod to fail approval for console. Console users please be patient as it is still coming!