Tuz 420 Tatarin JBE v0.5
This was suggested to me by a few people and one person said “do something that is almost impossible to stop” and I said sure why not. I actually had fun tweaking this tuz 420. This tuz 420 is not for everyone. It does still have defaultish specs, if you want a default truck with addons. Like my other tweaked vehicles, I will be adjusting this truck if needed.
Should work with Subscribe only.
– JBE 9 gears transmission added to gearbox options
– Added a level tow hitch for scout and regular trailers (no semitrailers)
– Adjusted engine specs. Stock engine was weak. 5 engine options now (Engine 5 is possibly OP)
– Replaced the Tuz 420 sounds with Kolob 74760 sounds and the horn with the P16 horn.
– Increased fuel capacity to 150 gallons (Increased fuel capacity on the roof racks and Addons)
– Added a few more paint colors
– Added more wheel/tire options (I did adjust some tires to handle better, JBE wheels)
– Converted the front to accept dual tires.
– Added Quasimiyao wheel/tire option
– Adjusted stock suspension + added a few JBE suspensions setups. Included Active suspension to this build
– More Miscellaneous items (In cab supplies, side lights, roof lights, spare tires)
– Added 2 Loadstar Flashers. (1 basic flaster, 1 red and blue flasher)
– Added an Autonomous Winch. (Longer and Stronger)
– Added 2 additional winch spots near the back
– HID headlights.
– Added side backup lights. Light up when backing up
– All LEDS are addons
– Handbrake is connected to front and rear
– Adjusted brake delay, so you stop quicker