Translation Fix 1.1
As a lot of people, I just got SnowRunner and I’m having a very great time with it but I can’t but see the little translation errors here and there and feel the need to fix them. (and yes, “Metal Planks” really hurt me).
So here is a first mod, more like a proof of concept, changing a few translations in game both for english and french languages.
English changes :
– Changed “Fuel” by “Barrels” for generic barrels
– Changed “Metal Planks” by “Steel Beams” *updated in 1.1*
– Changed “Consumables” by “Food Crate” for farm products *new in 1.1*
French changes :
– Changed “Carburant” by “Barils” for generic barrels
– Changed “Blocs de béton” by “Parpaings” for small concrete blocs
– Changed “Consommables” by “Nourriture” for misc consumables *updated in 1.1*
– Changed “Planches de métal” by “Poutrelles métalliques” for metal beams
– Changed “Cargaison surdimensionnée” by “Transport Exceptionnel” for oversized cargo
PS : This mod is not a vehicle, so don’t subscribe to it. Just download it clicking on its size on top of the description.
Installation notes are provided inside the .zip file. Nothing complex, only a few steps. Note that WinRar is required.
– This mod changes the initial.cache_block inside initial.pak file. Any mod modifying this whole .pak or just this individual sub file could conflict with this mod.