K2500HD Conversion 1.1.6
***THIS IS A SUBSCRIBE TO INSTALL MOD***
This mod adds a standard K1500 with the following upgrades:
1. 3 Duramax Engine Options; LMM(365hp,660ft-lb), LML(397hp,765ft-lb), and LP5(445hp,910ft-lb).
2. 3 Genuine Transmission Options; 1 10-speed and 2 6-speeds.
3. Fully locked differentials.
4. Super Heavy Mud-tires and Chain-tires in 3 sizes, 35″ – 38″ – 44″.
5. 4 Tuned Lift kits, including 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and a Special Towing Lift Kit.
6. The Low and High Saddle is available to install and the Tow Hook is enabled.
The Weight of the truck has also been increased, the sounds have been changed and a few other minor enhancements have been included.
Easily one of the best scouts as a result of the upgrades, so the pricing in game reflects its capability.
– Change Log –
1.0.0 – Initial Release
1.0.1 – added paint options
1.0.2 – fixed error in code
1.0.3 – changed 43″ tires to 44″ tires
1.0.4 – added mass to truck, tuned suspension further, reduced power of L5P for balance
1.0.5 – fixed a small error in 1.0.4
1.1 – added 1 new engine and 1 new transmission; lowered prices, lowered engine power, better gear ratios, more challenging fuel rates, and better suspension; added (small) rank requirements for larger tires and lifts.
1.1.1 – quickfix to adjust some UI descriptions, and readjust fuel rates, once again.
1.1.2 – quickfix to gearboxes.xml for an error
1.1.3 – added Towing suspension lift, and Low and High Saddle, and Tow Hook Towing.
1.1.4 – adjusted 4WD fuel multiplier and fuel consumption for each engine.
1.1.5 – minor adjustments to 4WD fuel multiplier and fuel consumption for each engine again, added complete ranking progression.
1.1.6 – minor adjustments to the 6L80 transmission(reduced gearing for 2 gears; 5 & 6) to help with towing and general efficiency.
Standard install rules for MP/Co-op.